Thursday, October 1, 2020

Growth Mindset



I genuinely have never heard about Carol Dweck and the growth mindset before, but after watching   the power of believing you can improve, I literally saw myself as a "Fixed mindset", even just from her example of the children's reaction from failing I knew that would be exactly how I would react.
Definitely recommend watching this! it gives you such a different perspective, I love the idea of "not yet" and it makes you want to challenge yourself.
"I want challenge to become the new comfort zone"

I definitely would LOVE to learn more about growth mindset this semester! It just seems to interesting.
#growthmindset

No comments:

Post a Comment

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1755KsSGLWBnuJ1nWjMi_XglvVSr772vsKQ2O3A5vjOc/edit#

Reading 12 - Doing

So, we finally launched our book! To be quite honest, i'm so glad its over I felt like I was back in secondary school again doing all ...