Thursday, October 1, 2020

Introduction


So just decided to come on and give a quick introduction about myself!
 My names Jade Halpin I'm 20 years old, and I'm in my second year of college in TUDublin studying Creative Digital Media.

I'm going to just briefly answer a few questions to let yous know more about me.


 Q. what was the best class you took last semester and why?
A. In the second semester of first year, id say my favourite class was Digital Photography, I love photography and its just really fun!

Q. what are your goals for this module? What do you want to achieve?
A. Since this semester is all online and still not face to face, its going to be tricky but I just really want to focus and be consistent with my work, especially with this module but I'm really excited 

Q.did you do something exciting / go somewhere exciting over break?
A. So I actually went over to Florence in Italy when it was on the greenlist, for about 4 days! and I also went to Killarney Co. Kerry for 4 days! which was lovely and we got gorgeous weather for it!



Q. favourite books, movies, TV shows — the best tv show you saw recently? best book you read?
A I'm not one for reading😂but I was obsessed with the vampire diaries and there was another show related to it called "The Originals" and I binged watched that!

Q. pets?  and pictures of your pets!!
A. I actually have a dog, her names Nelly, she's turning 10 on the 25th of October and she's a gorgeous border collie! She's so playful!



Q.if you had an extra day for fun, how would you spend it?
A.I would probably get a big group of friends, maybe go down to the beach, get food and drinks and just chill and relax or if there was no covid i would definitely have a huge party😂



9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jade :) You seem like such a lovely girl, I agree with you my favourite course was definitely digital photography too I enjoyed it so much >.< Hopefully it isn't too tricky with it not being face to face and all online so far I've been enjoying it. I've never watched vampire diaries but I've heard so much about it I might have to start it LOL!!!!!! Also, your dog is such a cutie !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jade, I enjoyed reading through your introduction and its cool to see that you managed to actually go somewhere abroad during the summer break. Your dog is very cute and seems very friendly, makes me want a dog! I also enjoyed digital photography in semester one, Sinead was a good teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jade, hope you're keeping well! I like the way you divided your post with questions and answers.
    A break during this whole pandemic is much needed, so it's nice seeing you were able to travel, I really want to visit Italy and from your picture it looks beautiful and peaceful!
    Your dog is sooooo cute awh!
    Take care -Lougein

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jade, I really enjoyed reading your introduction as i found its a good insight to who you are. Ive always wanted to go to that part of Italy, I've heard its really beautiful.I really enjoyed digital photography in the second semester also. Your dog its really cute, and she looks a lot younger than 10. All the best, Denis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jade, I enjoyed reading your introduction and I'm glad you managed to get a quick break during the pandemic. I've been to Killarney with my friends for a day and it's a really nice place to take a break and enjoy the scenery and weather! I had a trip planned to Italy too but unfortunately it didn't go ahead because of Covid :( Best of luck with the rest of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jade, me again!! I really enjoyed reading through your introduction post. I also loved digital photography last semester. I adore Italy, the pictures you included reminded me of my own trip to Italy. I've never been to Killarney, but I know it is supposed to be fabulous. Your dog is so cute aw. Good luck with the semester Jade. - Aoibhe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jade, really good introduction blog, nice to see you got away over the break as I haven’t being away in a while myself due to covid. Digital photography was also one of my favorite modules last year and I seen a lot of people saying the same. Your dog looks really cute especially in the first picture. Anyways, all the best with the rest of this semester! - Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jade, I really liked your introduction. I think it was very clever to use questions to show who are. I agree, Digital photography is super fun and was the best module to be worth ten credits. Also, going on a staycation sounds like a dream, nevermind Florence Italy! I've never been but I'd love to visit. I love when people include their pets in their blogs haha Nelly is super cute. Good luck with the rest of the year :)

    ReplyDelete

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1755KsSGLWBnuJ1nWjMi_XglvVSr772vsKQ2O3A5vjOc/edit#

Reading 12 - Doing

So, we finally launched our book! To be quite honest, i'm so glad its over I felt like I was back in secondary school again doing all ...