Monday, October 26, 2020

Unity Tutorial 04

 Finishing off from last week’s task, we now added colliders so we can feed all of the animals and when the animals then pass on from the screen the we get the "game over" sign across the screen.

From these tasks I’ve learned a lot more with code as the video teaches us how to make our very own, so now we can make any type code for whatever we want to do. We also then added colliders to the animals to destroy any object once they collide.

In the second video, it basically tests us on everything we've learned so far and over the past few weeks using the unity tutorials. I kept having a problem with trying to make the ball disappear when the dog came in contact, so I went back to the hints to help, I was flying away after that. Genuinely so lucky that Unity have tutorials on everything and hints because without them I would be so lost🤣

The challenge wasn’t too difficult as expected but I’m happy with my progress and hopefully keep progressing for the future in order to help me out with my final Unity Game!






No comments:

Post a Comment

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1755KsSGLWBnuJ1nWjMi_XglvVSr772vsKQ2O3A5vjOc/edit#

Reading 12 - Doing

So, we finally launched our book! To be quite honest, i'm so glad its over I felt like I was back in secondary school again doing all ...