Sunday, October 4, 2020

technology tools & Website


I'm familiar with most of the technology tools that are going to be used for this module, I've never used Unity3D or Padlet, but I have used canvas and that one of the programmes for graphic creation which I'm really excited about.

I have to admit I do like the online environment I feel as though your working at your own pace and having a module a day is a lot better. I just do find it harder to concentrate when your sitting in the same spot for hours working, and not being able to physically communicate with your friends or lecture but hopefully we will be back for semester 2. 
There's no technical skills in particular that I want to work on but I just hope I improve  my overall skills this year.

This app here is the app we will mostly be using for our graphic creations 


No comments:

Post a Comment

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1755KsSGLWBnuJ1nWjMi_XglvVSr772vsKQ2O3A5vjOc/edit#

Reading 12 - Doing

So, we finally launched our book! To be quite honest, i'm so glad its over I felt like I was back in secondary school again doing all ...