Sunday, October 4, 2020

Time Strategies


So my thoughts on how I'm going to manage my schedule for this semester is that I decided to give each module a day as on our timetable we have one module each day this semester, so putting in all that work into one day will benefit me in the long run as well as doing bits over the weekend but focus on getting it done on the weekday that I have the module so if I have any questions I know my lecturer will respond asap

The article I read was Amanda Olivers',  I like how  she uses quotes to really highlight what's important 

“…You could be the world’s greatest planner and be very careful about where you spend your time, but if you mismanage your energy it does you absolutely no good.”

A lot of stuff she talks about in her article is what I would to, procrastinate, always leave the worst things last , in which now I'm going to actually try and do the worst things first , leave the best till last, disconnect and try have a good to do list.


https://www.pinterest.ie/pin/41447259060529195/?nic_v2=1a6t1Ambe

I always tend to look at quotes aswell or listen to inspirational speeches to keep motivated 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1755KsSGLWBnuJ1nWjMi_XglvVSr772vsKQ2O3A5vjOc/edit#

Reading 12 - Doing

So, we finally launched our book! To be quite honest, i'm so glad its over I felt like I was back in secondary school again doing all ...