Thursday, October 8, 2020

Unity Tutorial 01

 I was doing some beginner tutorials on Unity to get to grips with the application, I've only ever made two games  and that was when I was in my PLC  in Dunboyne and even with that I had such difficulty I just could never get anything right😂 so of course when I found out about us having to make a game I was a bit anxious 

 I just dived into it, at the start I was really enjoying it and getting to see how it all worked by using coding because I've never done it before and the tutorials were actually really helpful, everything was going grand had no problems at all UNTIL I was using the coding to do the "translate.Transform (0, 0, 1);" and then once I pressed play, my car just wouldn't move so I then pressed play again to bring it out of the mode and the whole thing just froze on me, I couldn't even close the application. So the only thing I could do was restart my computer and open it up again and of course everything was gone so I had to start again which was extremely time consuming!

Hopefully, this doesn't keep happening every time I'm working in the application😖



2 comments:

  1. Looks like we had the same problem LOL!! Hopefully we can help each other with future problems :P

    ReplyDelete

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1755KsSGLWBnuJ1nWjMi_XglvVSr772vsKQ2O3A5vjOc/edit#

Reading 12 - Doing

So, we finally launched our book! To be quite honest, i'm so glad its over I felt like I was back in secondary school again doing all ...