Thursday, December 3, 2020

Unity Tutorial 09

 This weeks unity tutorial we learned how to add the final touches to the game.

The first video which was “Clicky Mouse” and I made a game where the boxes appear then removed one you click them and I also learned about the 2d view in the lesson which I haven’t even looked at because everything we've been doing is 3d but it looks interesting.

I learned a new method called “OnMouseDown” so when we get mouse clicks we then know when  the games over.

In the second video we learned more about skills and functionalities’ to add to our game, I added the UI and whenever I  play my game it will just update my score automatically I also learned how to click on my box and  make it explode.

In the third tutorial then, we added more UI elements to the game. I made it for the player to be able to choose the state of the game so when the player missed a box they would have to restarted the game.

Lastly I learned about “Booleans” in the third tutorial which basically is used to control the game states when the game is active it will run like making the  enemies spawn and make the game over screen come up.




No comments:

Post a Comment

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1755KsSGLWBnuJ1nWjMi_XglvVSr772vsKQ2O3A5vjOc/edit#

Reading 12 - Doing

So, we finally launched our book! To be quite honest, i'm so glad its over I felt like I was back in secondary school again doing all ...