Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Games Testing

 

 For the reading task this week, we were reading about the different types of the game testings.

Something that I learned by just reading the articles was “Control Testing”, which is getting a group of people from the target audience together to test a product and see what they think of it and to get more feedback . The reading made me realise that you could literally spend hours and hours even months making a game and it may not be peoples, and you’ll just have to deal with it is quite a long process, but each little bit of feedback helps you along the way but it will benefit in the long run and each change you make from receiving feedback , it will be better for your target audience.

Its made me open my eyes to realise I should start testing my game to see if people enjoy it but all the feedback I have gotten so far were all positive so that’s all good news.



No comments:

Post a Comment

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1755KsSGLWBnuJ1nWjMi_XglvVSr772vsKQ2O3A5vjOc/edit#

Reading 12 - Doing

So, we finally launched our book! To be quite honest, i'm so glad its over I felt like I was back in secondary school again doing all ...