Sunday, December 13, 2020

Beta

 

So thank god Im basically finished my final game!! To be honest at the beginning I was kind of scared about making the game in the first place and it was easier than expected, but with my luck of course there was a few obstacles in the way.

From the start I think I thought I was capable of a lot more then what I had originally said to do but I wasn’t going to kill myself trying to make a perfect game when it’s not a route I would like to go down in the future.๐Ÿ˜…

In my opinion with the amount of work given to work from home, I found it quite difficult to succeed in every aspect/element of my game but im happy how it turned out!!๐Ÿ‘

I did have problems with unity from the start to finish as everyone probably knows already  since I probably commented it on everyone’s blog but I worked my way through it and after downloading and re-downloading it multiple times, but other than that it was an experience and hopefully next semester it won’t be as bad  but I reached most of my targets and im happy out with the results.









1 comment:

  1. Hey Jade really great progress this week, glad to see that your game has made it to the beta stage also really glad to see that you got over all the hurdles whilst creating your game, I know it can be annoying sometimes to use unity but I really hope that you have learned from it all!! Hopefully next semester will be easier for you if we use unity, honestly the game turned out really well and you should be proud of what you have done!!

    ReplyDelete

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1755KsSGLWBnuJ1nWjMi_XglvVSr772vsKQ2O3A5vjOc/edit#

Reading 12 - Doing

So, we finally launched our book! To be quite honest, i'm so glad its over I felt like I was back in secondary school again doing all ...