Thursday, February 4, 2021

Planning

In the second semester of this module, we will be writing about Games Design and Development and we all have a section each.
Everybody has their own topic in a different chapter to research and develop, in which this case I chose the chapter of "Devices" which included home game consoles and the one I chose was "Nintendo/Wii". 
The reason why I chose this was topic was because  I'm not much of a gamer myself, but I used to play with these devices a lot when I was younger! There's such a variety to talk about with this console as it has multiple different uses.
I'm excited to explore deeper into this console.

Keywords
#console #nintento #wii #videogame #game #adventure #fitness #3D #2D #cinematic #craft #art #sports #activity #battery #switch 



We also got a "tour" off the librarian today on teams to help  and show us how to use the TUD library website and she also showed us how to Harvard reference which we will definitely use for our writing project!


No comments:

Post a Comment

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1755KsSGLWBnuJ1nWjMi_XglvVSr772vsKQ2O3A5vjOc/edit#

Reading 12 - Doing

So, we finally launched our book! To be quite honest, i'm so glad its over I felt like I was back in secondary school again doing all ...