Thursday, February 25, 2021

Unity Tutorial 04

 

For this week’s unity tasks, it was not too bad at all. I just learned how to duplicate sprites which was kind of interesting and is a good tool and very quick and easy way to duplicate things instead of doing it all one at a time. 

I also learned how to move the enemy robots  and how to make ruby take damage when she runs into enemies. The tutorials are teaching me more about the coding part which actually really helps as its so easy to follow and they give step by step instructions.

The tutorials have not been too bad this semester, bar from my unity that keeps freezing but I had the same problem last semester, however I think I am finding the learning part better than last because I know the gist of what I am doing but hopefully what I know now from all these unities will help me in the game jam coming up.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1755KsSGLWBnuJ1nWjMi_XglvVSr772vsKQ2O3A5vjOc/edit#

Reading 12 - Doing

So, we finally launched our book! To be quite honest, i'm so glad its over I felt like I was back in secondary school again doing all ...