Sunday, February 21, 2021

Reading 04 Analysis

 I'm continuing doing my annotated bibliography's from last week and I have been finding  them so interesting how beneficial the Nintendo Wii can be in so many different areas!😂

For now, im trying my best to keep up with doing all the reading tasks each week and I still have to fix up my ones from last week as I didn't hit the word count! 

I struggled with finding interesting topics at the start and was really confused and frustrated because all of mine related back to the elderly and their health and wellbeing with a Nintendo Wii, so I just kept referring back to GDD to make my point, i talked to Shaun about this issue and he said I was on the right track so it was all ok in the end.

As I said, a lot of my topics related back to helping the elderly in some sort of way which I found so interesting, so here's a few pictures I found to which were related to them 







No comments:

Post a Comment

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1755KsSGLWBnuJ1nWjMi_XglvVSr772vsKQ2O3A5vjOc/edit#

Reading 12 - Doing

So, we finally launched our book! To be quite honest, i'm so glad its over I felt like I was back in secondary school again doing all ...