Thursday, February 18, 2021

Unity Tutorial 03

So, for this week’s tutorial, I did the third unity tutorial!  In the lesson I learned how to allow Ruby to go through the Metal Cube sprite without colliding with the metal cubes.  Next I also learned from the tutorial how to set the pivot of the sprite so we can rotate it and I then added a physics system to the game which controls all the movements when we push a box.

I honestly hope I can improve my skills in Unity because I keep finding them kind of difficult, but from learning little bits in the tutorials I see that a lot of it can be applied to different types of game design like collision etc.

The tutorials are just a little tedious for me but Unity and games like this in general are just not my strongest point! However, I do feel like these tutorials are a little harder but maybe that is a good thing to challenge me! But so far so good.. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1755KsSGLWBnuJ1nWjMi_XglvVSr772vsKQ2O3A5vjOc/edit#

Reading 12 - Doing

So, we finally launched our book! To be quite honest, i'm so glad its over I felt like I was back in secondary school again doing all ...