Sunday, February 14, 2021

Reading 03

 Annotated Bibliography's


So for my annotated bibliography's they were all mostly towards the health element as it all included the Nintendo Wii Fit. 

As I began to research I became more and more interested as to what could the Wii Fit benefit to people with a disorder etc , and I came across the case study of Parkinson patients using the Wii Fit to help them improve their balance which I  found to be amazing. You would never think that a video game console could be used to improve your health.
As much as it is called "Wii Fit" when I used to play it when I was younger it was more so to play the activities like golf and bowling which was so fun, I never thought it could actually improve someone's health in such a way that it could improve and disease/disorder they had.

I tried to find more imformation to do with just the Nintento itselfs but it lacked information it was all leaning towards the Wii Fit and health aspect!

Here is a link to my annotated bibliography's!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1755KsSGLWBnuJ1nWjMi_XglvVSr772vsKQ2O3A5vjOc/edit?usp=sharing










No comments:

Post a Comment

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1755KsSGLWBnuJ1nWjMi_XglvVSr772vsKQ2O3A5vjOc/edit#

Reading 12 - Doing

So, we finally launched our book! To be quite honest, i'm so glad its over I felt like I was back in secondary school again doing all ...