Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Unity Tutorial 02

 

So in this weeks Unity tasks, we had to decorate our 2D game, this is probably my favourite aspect of the  2D game because I love decorating things and it’s fun to personalise especially when you’re making a game, although I’m not the best at it I still gave it a good try!

There wasn’t a lot of coding which I was happy about because I do find that part a little tedious and annoying because if you even get one letter or a dot in the wrong place you could be so stressed out to why nothings linking or working, but luckily, I didn’t have any errors doing it today.  We then learned how to create blocking movements for the players by using box colliders which just let the objects to collied, pretty sure we also used these in the first semester as well because the control rang a bell

The tutorial this week was a lot easier than last week, I just got so confused doing it last week, but I think I’m getting the hang of it! We’ve learned a few new things and by doing some of the stuff last semester, so I understand it a lot more but there not a huge difference between the two.




No comments:

Post a Comment

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1755KsSGLWBnuJ1nWjMi_XglvVSr772vsKQ2O3A5vjOc/edit#

Reading 12 - Doing

So, we finally launched our book! To be quite honest, i'm so glad its over I felt like I was back in secondary school again doing all ...