Saturday, February 27, 2021

Doing Reading 05


For this weeks reading task we were analysing our own individual annotated bibliography's which we had to then look at the key terms and information we had gathered from the previous weeks. 

We had to come up with themes that we were going to use when highlighting the key terms in order to show what is stated and what topic it lies under

For all of my research for my bibliographys, everything related back to health with different circumstances, so it was kind of difficult to come up with different themes. As I was reading back over it still baffled me how the Nintendo Wii can actually improve your physical and mental health in so many different ways, including medically for the elderly, or even people with diseases.

The themes I then decided to have were what was related back to my chosen articles, as I said before it was difficult as it was all to do with health but these are the ones I chose:

  1. Health in a Game 
  2.  Effect / Benefits on the individuals
  3.  Why it physically highlights GDD 


No comments:

Post a Comment

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1755KsSGLWBnuJ1nWjMi_XglvVSr772vsKQ2O3A5vjOc/edit#

Reading 12 - Doing

So, we finally launched our book! To be quite honest, i'm so glad its over I felt like I was back in secondary school again doing all ...