Friday, March 5, 2021

Unity Tutorial 05

In this weeks tutorial, we began doing new things which was exciting nothing too complicated… We started to work on the camera since the one we used was just a static one. Firstly we downloaded the Cinemachine package and worked from there, it was kind of tedious like all other tutorial but as always I keep trying to improve my skills so I just went slow and made sure I followed each step. Its kind of interesting how it all works and how it makes the game looks. 

Secondly,  for the second tutorial then for this week, Visual Styling Particles, again it was tedious  as always for me 😂but I was just adding sprites and did them step by step so I didn’t make an mistakes so I could get the blast of smoke to work. It was an enjoyable Unity task to say the least 😂 but I know I am improving which benefits to my skills in gaming!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1755KsSGLWBnuJ1nWjMi_XglvVSr772vsKQ2O3A5vjOc/edit#

Reading 12 - Doing

So, we finally launched our book! To be quite honest, i'm so glad its over I felt like I was back in secondary school again doing all ...