Sunday, March 7, 2021

Reading 06

 

For this weeks task we had to write paragraphs within themes from our annotated bibliographies 

It wasn't too bad, its probably been the easiest reading week task to say the least😂The paragraphs just included and intro with a few sentences which included my thoughts on the paragraphs and also just a conclusion to close it all up. To be honest I actually kind of enjoys this weeks tasks as it wasn't to heavy like all the rest. 

I have had some confusion with this module and I hope its not just me but all I can do is try my best and I hope my best is right!!😊



1 comment:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1755KsSGLWBnuJ1nWjMi_XglvVSr772vsKQ2O3A5vjOc/edit#

Reading 12 - Doing

So, we finally launched our book! To be quite honest, i'm so glad its over I felt like I was back in secondary school again doing all ...