Friday, March 12, 2021

Unity Tutorial 06

 

For this weeks Unity tasks, we began to learn about visual styling and world interactions.

Firstly, to start us off, we learned how to use the rest tool and place elements and enlarge them or make them smaller, so it works well with multiple different scales.

We then also learned how to use the static members in the scripts and the singletons which then made up our UIHeathBar

We then moved on to the second tutorial which was the world interactions, we learned how Raytracing is important as it detects things like colliders. We also found out that its used for other things its just depending on what type of game you have/ use it for 

This week’s tutorials were fine to follow, I am constantly improving in relation to my gaming skills, however my love for games just doesn’t improve along with it!๐Ÿ˜…

In my opinion unity is just so tedious, even though the tutorials literally give you step my step instructions, I do make some mistakes on the way which then just stress me out and make my life a little bit harder so I really just can’t wait to get this done!! ๐Ÿ˜Š



No comments:

Post a Comment

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1755KsSGLWBnuJ1nWjMi_XglvVSr772vsKQ2O3A5vjOc/edit#

Reading 12 - Doing

So, we finally launched our book! To be quite honest, i'm so glad its over I felt like I was back in secondary school again doing all ...