Sunday, March 14, 2021

Reading 07


 For this weeks reading task , we had to give 2 other peers that we were assigned to feedback on there work for the annotated bibliographies. 

This feedback had to be critical so we could add the options/ change up our work the slightest to make it that bit better 

I had given positive feedback to my two peers which also gave me an insight on what looks good etc. 

Once I received my feedback I tried to implement it into my own work

I found that getting feedback off my peers was very beneficial as it made me look at the bigger picture to what other people could see that I couldn't!  It really did help and work in my opinion, I feel like we should do this more often so each student may feel more on track by getting advice off other peers


No comments:

Post a Comment

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1755KsSGLWBnuJ1nWjMi_XglvVSr772vsKQ2O3A5vjOc/edit#

Reading 12 - Doing

So, we finally launched our book! To be quite honest, i'm so glad its over I felt like I was back in secondary school again doing all ...