Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Unity Tutorial 07

 

 

So, this week was our last week of unity tutorials and Ruby’s adventure which I’m absolutely Delighted with!!!

For our last week’s tutorial, we just focused on running and distributing the game and the audio of it too.

So firstly, we learned about the 2D sounds and 3D sounds, so for the 2D sounds the volume basically just stays the same and on the same level but with the 3D sound it can vary, and you can change it depending on like when your camera is situated in your game.

Lastly then we made it easy and accessible to send our game in a built folder to send it over to our friends to play... which was simple enough.

The game actually is not too bad which is surprising it all works well together and runs great so I’m happy, I’m just delighted to be over with unity this semester, I find it so stressful.😂


No comments:

Post a Comment

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1755KsSGLWBnuJ1nWjMi_XglvVSr772vsKQ2O3A5vjOc/edit#

Reading 12 - Doing

So, we finally launched our book! To be quite honest, i'm so glad its over I felt like I was back in secondary school again doing all ...