Thursday, October 15, 2020

Unity Tutorials 02


For today’s task I TRIED  to continue on doing the Unity tutorials by watching lesson 1.4 "Step  into the Driver’s seat"

The  step by step tutorials are genuinely  so useful  to people like me who have no clue on making a game or how to even use Unity at all, however I still seem to keep having the same problems with it, does anyone else ?😕

When I go into game mode to see if what I've done works, it just keeps freezing on me and won’t let me come  out of play mode but when I do its just frozen and it doesn’t  even let me minimise the screen  of exit out of the application altogether, I just have to keep restarting my laptop for it to work, which is really frustrating and my laptop is brand new so I know that’s not the problem. I'm continuing to watch the tutorials but its not use if the apps not working 😠

Im not really sure what to do about it, hopefully ill fix whatever the problem is when Its time to start making our own games. If anyone has been having the same problem and know how to fix it, please let me know!😇


this is how my screen looks and i cant click on anything!😤

No comments:

Post a Comment

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1755KsSGLWBnuJ1nWjMi_XglvVSr772vsKQ2O3A5vjOc/edit#

Reading 12 - Doing

So, we finally launched our book! To be quite honest, i'm so glad its over I felt like I was back in secondary school again doing all ...