Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Review Week Comments and Feedback

 

1. Feedback in:

From re-reading over my blog comments, I think the feedback given was pretty straight forward and it really gave me a boost that other people were enjoying my blog like my introduction, everyone was commenting about my dog, with the game idea a lot of people said that they were interested in the game and thought it would be cool and gave me a few ideas of what I could add to my game!

I found the comments of people being interested in  what I was writing was more beneficial to me purely because I felt like it gave me a boost of confidence to be like ok its actually not a bad game idea because I would always judge myself and think well like is it actually even good ? and also the feedback with my game with people giving me other options to use in my game or what I could change etc.  But yeah them comments definitely helped me but it could be different for other people

 


2. Feedback out.

I feel like the comments I left on other peoples blogs were very similar to what other people left on my, constructive feedback but not harsh, it was just my interpretation of their game and what I think would be beneficial to them if they changed certain elements or something they could possibly add to make their game more exciting

Even with the short blog comments I loved how nearly everyone just wrote at the end wish you all the best in the module or hope your doing well etc, it’s the little things people write, when their just literally being nice that actually boost your self-confidence so that’s why id make sure to nearly always write that on someone elses blog.

Ive talked about this in nearly ever blog post ive wrote but the feedback strategies relating to the growth mindset just really help people, the way you phrase a sentence to people just goes a long way and it really does work!

 

3. Blog comments.

Im actually really happy with the way I did my introduction post, so I used some questions that we were given as guidance and I answered them from that, non-formal just so it would show my personality a bit more and I added a few pictures as well which I think a lot of people liked because they were replying a lot about the images! Even with most of my blog comments I try to add like the slightest bit of humour so its not so educational but I do normal talk non-formally when writing blog comments.

When reading other people blogs it did give me a sense to their personality aswell as they spoke about their hobbies, likes , dislikes ect, its just a pitty that weve really only had 1 full semester in college because I would of loved to got to know everyone more, so hopefully next semester I can!

 

4. Looking forward.

To be honest i'm happy out with how I have my blog layed out I think its very organised,  In relation to feedback assignments, im pretty happy with how ive been doing ,I think maybe we should all just take  on other people’s  on board more and understand that the feedback were getting is to just help us achieve our final goal.




No comments:

Post a Comment

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1755KsSGLWBnuJ1nWjMi_XglvVSr772vsKQ2O3A5vjOc/edit#

Reading 12 - Doing

So, we finally launched our book! To be quite honest, i'm so glad its over I felt like I was back in secondary school again doing all ...