Thursday, November 26, 2020

Unity Tutorial 08

This week I learned how to spawn new enemies, and new codes for my script 

I also learned about the four loops that help you keep control of numbers that you want to control and that’s what helped me spawn new enemies.

I learned about the increment operator to add more enemies every time my loop script runs. I then used a customised parameter to keep track of the number of enemies I spawned.

This tutorial was like the rest, it was so fun to actually learn about new codes like the enumerators and coroutines so i have the countdowns for me power up. I learned how to control the camera about and how to add a bouncy effect 

For the quiz, it was quite simple to follow and test myself what I had learned from the previous videos. I was bound to get lost as some parts which I did but then I remembered by looking at hints for help, but this quiz was probably a harder quiz and it was a lot more time-consuming and I kept forgetting a lot of things I had learned but remembered them in the end thankfully!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1755KsSGLWBnuJ1nWjMi_XglvVSr772vsKQ2O3A5vjOc/edit#

Reading 12 - Doing

So, we finally launched our book! To be quite honest, i'm so glad its over I felt like I was back in secondary school again doing all ...